レビュー (1,739)Love my $2s, thanks for packaging them so nice! I’ll be back for more!!! Great seller! Trusty fella! Thank You for The Crispy $1. alittle wrinkly but over all good great show Items arrived in good condition as advertised, thanks again! Cool seller with great currency selection. I received my orders with joy 😃 Great show, 🔥🔥 notes and great deal.
Thank you Thank you for the crisp red seal. Thanks for the givvy makes me feel appreciated your awesome. Supposed to have gotten 61 dollar bill birthday year Hello, I Apologize You Were Unsatisfied With Your Order. Video Receipt (About 1-2 Minutes In) Shows Your Birthday Note Getting Sleeved (19611003, October 3rd, 1961), If The Note Sent Was Incorrect, Please Message Me (With Pictures) And I Can Provide A Refund For That Note. On time, great quality and condition. seller was very helpful. great hospitality well recommended 🙏🏾🤙🏾🌺 Was the exact item I ordered