レビュー (721)I love my pendant! Such wonderful pieces and a lovely seller. Highly recommend! Absolutely love my gorgeous earrings. Even better than I thought. Thank you so much! Jo!!!! My items are not nice!! THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! Ty so so much!!!!!! Honestly from the bits I got for work to the bits I’m giving as gifts and the bits I’m keeping for myself!! Stunning!!!! You know I’ll be back!!!!! Great seller with unique jewellery Great seller with beautiful unique pieces If I could give 10 stars I would!! Lovely items and beautiful packaging / velvet pouches. Perfect. Thanks Jo!! Recommended love the shows and your knowledge and skills great fun seeing all the work you do. Thank you Three gorgeous boxes arrived today from the surprise show, each one full to bursting with beautiful items of jewellery. I loved this show so much, it was brilliant to watch and I love what I brought. Hope you’re able to do another one at some point. Beautiful items, lovely seller. Love the givvy prize 🐝🐝🐝 💖 Thank you so much 💖 Thank you so much for my lovely bowls. Also extremely well packaged! Love the coral necklace!!
Thank you for freebie as well xx Fantastic seller highly recommend so knowledgeable and talented and friendly, excellent wrapping in beautiful bags and boxed , fast delivery so much care and attention Lovely seller with beautiful items as always Great givvy thanks very much Jo xx Absolutely gorgeous items from the glowy show 💚💚💚 Excuisite items as always. Thank you so much. Great seller with unusual jewellery Lovely items, well packaged an amazing seller 💖 Thank you so much 💖 little kitty is home ❤️❤️❤️