レビュー (41)TY so much! Great packaging and awesome deals. Items arrived damaged, packaging could use some detail to prevent the USPS handling concerns. Overall seller engages with chat and show was fun to be apart of. Thanks for the fun! Make sure you follow and bookmark agurd! thank you, very nice cars for my personal collection. again thank you So this was a givvy and thank goodness because the item was shipped in a envelope and when I received it the card was pretty bent. Of course I didn't see the condition before, because it was never shown. Hopefully in the future he will take more time and ship properly.I apologize I don’t have any control of postal service handling of packages once out of my hands, please reach out to me in the future I might ask for a picture of how you received the package so I can show the local postmaster and it can be handled better. On my behalf I am going to send you a replacement givvy at my expense so you gain my trust in a package and I may gain you as a customer again. Sincerely Allen G.
Awesome. Great prices, Awesome Packaging and fast shipping. Highly recommend.