レビュー (3,642)Awesome hand pour , and fast shipping Thank you for all the fire deals💥💥💥💥💥 Thanks for the awesome hand pour! Tell the little one they did great. Reminds me of a 1/10 Fanam “Bele,” ostensibly the world’s smallest gold coin. One of the best streamers out there thank you so much for always being there for me when I am down and out I once thought about ending it and then I came into the stream and then I really thought about ending it, but then you finally gave me a free quarter That quarter saved my life. I will forever be your debt for the $.25 you sent me.
arrived in great time, and everything was packaged fantastic! I’m no stranger to numismatics—pennies, doubloons, magical talismans found behind Denny’s. But this coin changed my bloodline. It surgically altered the DNA of my entire family tree, mutating my lineage into a superior breed of wealthy, raccoon-commanding overlords.
I flipped it once. Heads. My credit score jumped 400 points, rent was canceled forever, and a Michelin-star chef materialized to cook me a gourmet breakfast out of leftover Pop-Tarts.
I flipped it twice. Tails. My fear of public speaking vanished, replaced by an urge to lead an army of raccoons into battle. (We won. The trash is ours.)
The packaging? Hector treats cargo like a nuclear launch protocol. It was encased in enough tape and industrial bubble wrap that if dropped from a jetliner, the coin would just laugh at gravity. NASA wishes they had this level of impact resistance.
If you're on the fence about buying from Hector, don't be. Buy it. Lick it. Cuddle it. Let it absorb your essence.
10/10 great seller Fantastic streamer! Amazing quality auction items! Most importantly, a truly amazing human being and family man! Boom Pow... ahmof strikes again! Keep being AWESOME! 🤙 Be sure to read the show notes and you might be able to get your hands on ahmofs sack! thank you!!! you're awesome! Cool items, fun games, even better chat! Keep being AWESOME! 🤙 ahmof is awesome! that is all! Best show in the morning. one of the best hosts on whatnot in my opinion.product is good,well packaged,shipping is fast, always positive, friendly and positive.thank you for the graded slab nickel I won in the almof package as well as the rest of the givys won.I've been watching the show from day 1 and I will continue to! Thank you!!