レビュー (919)Great show and great host. Thanks for the deal and the work to get a great stack of cards. You are awesome, sir. Fast shipping after all of it!! Thank you.Appreciate you always BroChacho!! This dude is a legend would strongly recommend! Great card, awesome packaging, quick delivery. Thank you very much Highly recommended and great seller! Thank you for the bundle deal. Always down to bundle up and deal! Thank you 🫡 joined in a couple packs during your birthday! thanks for the cards. Will be back again!!It was a Happy Bday! Thanks Again for coming thru 🫡 Albe is the best with great deals. Support small shows
Small 🐟 in a big ocean but I got some stuff I guess 🫡 Great lot, good show. Happy to buy from and will again. Thanks dude. Congrats on the huge pull Greatly appreciate the amazing deals my dude 🫡🫡🫡good deals for a good dude 😎 Always great deals and fast shipping!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ awesome dude, great cards, super friendly. bless you sir awesome guy and streamer 🤙 thanks for the cards! I ordered my cards, he packaged them immediately. Then I got them a day before expected with all of the cards I ordered. Would buy from again! 🔥 review from a 🔥 buyer THANK YOU BRO 😎👍🏽🫡 Packaged very securely and very fast shipping. Thank you! Fast shipping and packaged very well. Thank you! Awesome seller! Great variety of cool cards Went above and beyond. Absolutely amazing seller Thank you for all the great cards. I love them. Great seller.You're very welcome! Thank you more for your support!!