レビュー (225)Thank you so much! Everything is so beautiful! Although there were issues with this order and usps lost all but one I want to say thanks for helping make this right for me. Thank you how you treat your customer speaks volume. Darling Little Tin ♥️♥️♥️♥️ I love these apothecary bottles. Even prettier in person. Fast shipping. Love this shop and sweet seller. Thank you. I love my unique items, thank you! 😊 What a gorgeous piece. I love it! Raquel has the most unique and beautiful items. I highly recommend this shop. Thank you very much. So happy that you love it! My brother had this beautiful piece on his table in the middle of his living room in Metz, France and we were always admiring it! I love it too, and You are always welcome to my shows! Thanks so much for your support! sensational!Thanks so much Linda ! You and Randy a wonderful people ! So happy to have such amazing new friends! This seller is great. She will do a bundle if you request. has so much in her shop. check her out! Thank you! Lovely items! 🌺🫶🏼Thanks Connie! Always a pleasure to welcome you in my shows! Will have more treasures very soon ! Very satisfied. Packaged well and fast shipping Thanks so much Donna for your support! 🥰 I’d like to thank the seller for her attentiveness. She is a very positive person. My purchase is exactly what I expected.Thank you so much for your nice review and your support ! 🥰 I had canceled this order and seller had accepted however instead of another item that I had purchased got this cancelled item. I love the beautiful, distinctive and unique pieces in Raquel’s shows. There’s a story behind many of her pieces which makes them even more special. Thank you, my friend, for the perfect packaging of such delicate pieces 🩷 I love them all! Beautiful napkins! Love this style! Thank you. Thank you so much for the lovely items! I enjoyed spending my
evening with you!
Thanks Connie! Always a pleasure to welcome you in my shows for more little treasures ! And I wish you a fast recovery!❤️🩹