レビュー (2,572)I absolutely love supporting this local seller! 🌺❤️ I’ve purchased from her several times now, and I can honestly say I’ve loved EVERYTHING I’ve gotten from her. Her shows are always so fun, and she has such a great eye for finding the cutest pieces! It makes it even more special being able to support another local small business and fellow island seller. 🫶🏽 You can tell how much heart she puts into what she does. I’ll always be checking in to see what she has next! Mahalo for always being amazing! 🌺💕 🔥 The most amazing box yet! I love everything ❤️ Kalena ships fast, everything is packaged with care, and the prices are unbeatable. Thank youuu!! Thank you so much for everything! The candy was so yummy!!! I'm obsessed with the sour belt candy!! 🥰🥰🎉🎉🎉🌺🌺🌺🌺 Super fast shipping, well packaged, love the show!! I'm OBSESSED with the cheetah boots! Aloha always has amazing pieces!! 🥰🥰🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 Such a wonderful local seller! 🌺 She has the best energy, amazing items, and makes shopping such a fun experience! I love supporting our local sellers and will definitely be back. Sending lots of aloha! 🤙🏽💕 Thank you for the eye mask. Loved it 🥰 Love love her shows! So sweet and best items! 5 star class!!! everything packed carefully. such a kind seller. Kalena is one of the sweetest human beings on this planet! Her inventory is always amazing and the deals even better. Bookmark all her shows, itll be the best thing you do for yourself this week! whole experience is 10/10 no matter if youre buying clothes or snacks! Thank you for the giveaway! Excellent product, just as described lightning fast shipping thank you Not only does Kalena have the most incredible clothing but she has the best snacks too! My whole box of snacks didnt even last 3 days. Everyone needs the aloha_thrifting experience. Treat yo self to the Noms! theyre sooooo good! Fast shipping, great communication, great show! 🩷🩵🧡💚❤️ Love my products and the shipping was FAST!!