レビュー (124)Service was great - shipped quickly. That’s why I gave it a five star. It did break the first time my daughter opened it. I’m not sure if it was a defect or my daughter, but the snap part broke right off in her hand. 🤷♀️ Packed well, shipped fast, exactly as described! I am SO EXCITED to add these to my collection! Thank you!!! great communication, good price, fast shipping ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️thank you so much!💜🤘 One of the cases malfunctions I would love the opportunity to make it right! Let me know what happened and I’ll fix it for you! I love them!!! This seller has really fast shipping. Love my friend! She is the squishy queen!! Fast shipper and has the BEST stock Excellent packaging. Exactly as described. Super fast shipping! Thank you. Thanks so much for the amazing giveaway! Thank you Nicole!m for the squishy! So happy to finally be able to support you 🫶🏻 Thank you so much, I really enjoy it I love my squishy butter. It melts in your mouth not in your hands I love free stuff. Just as much as I love Fran. Shes the best. Please support her everyone! arrived in perfect condition thank.you so much Very happy with my purchase! It was in good condition and seller was very nice!
Happy with my purchase! Experienced a shipping delay, but seller was responsive and helpful. Thank you babes! I cannot stress enough purchasing from Fran. She’s such a kind person and wonderful soul. She’s such a strong woman raising her daughter alone. She’s so supportive of the community streams. She’s even hosted a charity stream which I haven’t seen from the big sellers. She’s a fast shipper, even quicker wit, and someone I’m proud to call a friend. Thank you! Great seller amazing 🤩 Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I’m glad you had a good experience and enjoyed your purchase! 🫶🏻 My daughter loves her green glow cube! Wonderful! Thank you so much for your purchase and for hanging out in the chat! It was fun!! My daughter loved it thank you! Wonderful! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciate it! Arrived quickly and looks great! My daughter will love this for her birthday!Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your purchase! I hope your daughter has a wonderful birthday!! Fast shipping and great seller!! Thank you!!Thank you so much for coming and supporting!!