レビュー (11,501)Thanks for the 30th pack 👊🏽 Trusted seller, prompt delivery x Excellent Seller, Great Streams, Top Quality Products, Highly Recommended 5***** 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Nothing was broken, packaged well Great Cards! Great Prices! Thank you! Great Stream , Great Host , Fast Delivery. Thank You 🙏 Thanks Amir!
Fast postage and well packaged, appreciate it. Thank you so much ☺️ I’ve now completed the full collection of the cuties and their beanbags Nice giveaway OP slabs, one was cracked unfortunately but still free. Great delivery very happy with my purchases great streamer. thank you for the cards I love this host. Probably the best Pokémon streamer out there, all £1 starts! Huge Giverways all stream long. Generous Buyers Giverway 🎁 Highly Recommend 🎉 Australian first time buyer and ill definitely be back. ✨️✨️✨️ Thank you so so much for the slab givvy!! 😊 I have never seen a more beautiful sealed product in my collecting life 😍 Got a great 30th celebration English holo card, very happy. Well packed and arrived quickly. Great streams and products! Perfect 🙏😇fast delivery 🚚⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ love your streams . keep up the good work 👏