レビュー (52)GREAT SHIPPING! Even better deals!! Great items fast shipping and a fun show lots of variety highly recommended Thank you so much for the givvy!!!! Perfect!!! I'll be back to buy more! Love this seller! Great deals, fast shipping and such care when packing! I will be back for more deals and I’ll stay for the great interaction!! Tysm for my freebies too! Absolutely amazing products and seller. Thank you for everything. Everything was perfect.
Got a steal Calvin Klein dress and it fits great already wore it! So comfy!!! Thank you so much!! I’m so glad it fits and you love it! Absolutely perfect. The packing was great. The item was fantastic as advertised. No complaints and awesome job from this cute funny lady. Love her energy. She wants to please everyone in the whole world. She goes the extra mile or two in everything she does.Thank you so much! Your review means the absolute world to me! 10/10 thank you so much for all the great deals!!! Highly recommended seller . Thanks for my freebie👍❤️Thank you so much!!! I appreciate you and your wonderful review. 💗 Fun seller. Great deals! Thank you. Thank you so much! It has been absolutely wonderful having your support. 💗 Thank you! You're doing great! don't let the mean people get to you... they are the ones broken - NOT YOU!! ❤️ Thank you so much!! So happy to have met you on this journey. I appreciate you more than you know and we will just keep trying to spread sunshine! Great new seller amazing prices so glad I found you. Thank you!! Thank you so much!! We are so glad you found us too! We appreciate you more than you know! 💕 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️thank you Thank you so much!!! You are amazing!! My iPad came quickly and was as described. This channel has quality products. We are so happy to have you as part of our whatnot family! Thank you so much for the review. 💕 Items exactly as described Beautiful packaging!!!!
Thank you so much!! I am incredibly lucky to have you in our shows. 💕 The earrings were gorgeous. Thank u so much. Shipping was very fast also.Thank you so much for the review. We loved having you in our show. Please come back and see us soon! Brand new cupshe clothes and more tomorrow night! 💗 very sweet seller loved my purchase. Great deals. hugs from Donna. may God bless you and your businessThank you so much for your support and being part of our whatnot family!!! I hope to see you in our shows more. We feel so blessed to have found people like you that will help make this a success. 💕 FANTASTIC SELLER!
FANTASTIC SHIPPING!
GREAT SELECTIONS!
GREAT SHOW BANTER!Thank you so so much for your continued help and support we are so grateful to you and your family. Seriously blessed to of found all of you!! you are absolutely wonderful. good luck on your journey Thank you so much for the sweet review. We are so appreciative of your support. 💕 Lots of variety on this show! Great prices, fast shipping and very nice people!!! Thank you so much! We are so lucky you and your family found your way to our little show from day one!!! I don’t know that this would be going as well as it has without your continued support, encouragement and blessings. 💕