レビュー (539)The package arrived intact and such a cute dish! I don’t see the Westmoreland mark but it is still adorable! Thank you! Securely packaged and delivered pretty quickly. Fun variety of cards to choose from! Thank you for the extra note, i appreciate it
such a fun givvey! thank you The most precious box I have ever opened! Thank you so much. I will really enjoy these. Arrived perfect!! Everything was packaged to arrive with no issues. I enjoyed the show and was so happy to receive my wins! It was wrapped and shipped like a pro!!! Thank you so incredibly much!! Definitely buying again from you!!(: Such a fun raid train! Everything arrived safely ❤️ super sweet seller with a great collection and a fun show Thank you - the picture is adorable!!! thank you so much for the awesome cards I have fun in your shows Thank you so much for the giveaway! I love my Bugs Bunny cards great show!