レビュー (1,228)wonderful seller great fabric and fun shows Beautiful fabrics! Can't wait to get sewing. Arrived quickly. Enjoyed your show! Another great purchase from Andee! 💕 I absolutely love my fabric; it’s even cuter in person! And thank you so much for my givey and the sweet note. 🥰 Everything is beautiful! Can’t wait to shop with you again! 🧵✨ Everything was awesome as always 🥰 wonderful seller great prices and fabric Very pleased with my purchases! Great seller! Thank you so much!! I am so in love with these thank you so much thank you for the givvy and the fabric!!! Ty Andee, loved everything, always do!! What a great seller! Andee is so fun and personable, I absolutely love her. She sent my items very fast. I appreciate you! Very happy with give away. Thank you so much for the cute labels/tags!
Love my Giveaway thank you so much friend! 🐈⬛💛🐈⬛ Always one of my favorite shows to watch. Love the fabric!❤️ My lovely friend, thank you 😊