レビュー (1,206)Awesome seller - very timely delivery with very fair prices and wonderful product choices. Thank you. Awesome seller - very timely delivery with very fair prices and wonderful product choices. Thank you. Another order means another smelly box! Yum Andy is so fun to watch on live! Love the silly faces and little things he says! Totally makes my day every time. Thank u so much! A++ Awesome giveaway! Even came with stickers, thank you so so much :D Great item and prices. Love the packaging Needed it! Love it! And love the cologne or whatever because my order smelled delish! 💕 Wow. What a great seller. Super happy with this giveaway. Thank you so much!!! Thank you for allowing me to hangout in your fun streams & a special Thank you for the super cool givy! Fast shipping amazing givvys and products Thank you so much for the super fast shipping!! Quick shipping & my Labubu smelled as good as Andy! Ty babe 😘😘 fast shipping and very smooth transaction Thank you so much for my puckys 🥰🥰 so cute, my daughter loved. tysm. bookmark and follow if you dont want to miss this great seller's show, highly recommend checking it out. shipping is fast and well packed. Thank you for the givvys! Thank you so much for the givy! Made my day ! Andystrv has officially ruined Whatnot for me because now I expect every seller to be this charming. 😭😂 He sent me a Sweet Bean and another Pop Bean (listen, the details are fuzzy, the feelings are NOT), and I will cherish them forever simply because they came from Andy.
At this point I’m not even collecting Pop Mart anymore—I’m collecting things Andy has touched. 😂💀
10/10 beans. 11/10 seller. 100/10 crush. Someone please tell Andy I’m totally normal about this. 🫘💕
Always a fun show and great deals. Packages always smells so good and ship very fast, thank you! shipping is fast. thank you for my order.