レビュー (124)incredibly fast shipping. not to mention host is always in a positive mood, it creates a very chill environment to come shop at. I will keep coming back Yk what they say about goats? Idk someone tell me… Hey LeBron we’re all good, Angel is here. You say goat I say angel! Da goat (my reviews are trash) Amazing amazing amazing such a lovely person to buy from!!! I recommend her for all my Pokémon or hazbin hotel needs Thanks sm for the givy! Love it I LOVE STOLAS ANGEL IS GOATED!!!!
Item was delivered fast and was described as it was
I love my freebies!! Goated!!! Thank u sm!!!! Good vibes and prices 🫶🫶🫶 Cards were perfect and I love the business card love my cards I will be back for more for sure 😊😊😁 10/10 Always a fun time! Great streamer! came safely and thank you for the extra stickers! The goat! Love her stuff she’s the best! I love my card tysm. haha I also liked the little thank you card you put in there of angel dust it made me laugh ty! I love them so much they came in great condition and I love the stickers🥹