レビュー (807)my mans always getting me right!Ayyyyyy I always got you!! I appreciate the pops they are awsome. Amazing packaging, no damages or dents. The pop was completely secure. 🙏 Shipped perfectly, put it in my collectionAppreciate the support always!! The shipping and packaging is beyond fantastic! its quick and packaged better than the love your momma gives you. Extremely entertaining streamer, always looking to give great deals and has the best stuff. Can't recommend Jay more!you are always amazing, I appreciate you so much! Always a joy to do buy from jay perfect as always Always appreciate your support Awesome seller with great energy! The auctions are always entertaining, the prices are fair, and my Funko Pops arrived safely. I’ll definitely be buying from evend again. Six-star seller! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Appreciate the stellar review! Kicked my Givvy down the street. Kidding. Great seller with super fast shipping. you know that's how we do things lol Everything came packaged really great and in amazing condition Glad everything made it to you safely! good service 👍 shipping on time Everything came in packaged extremely well
glad everything made it to you safely Perfect! Pop well protected. Thanks.Appreciate the support and purchase! fantastic seller. highly recommendFantastic human being right here!!!!! Thank you for the personal collection pickup 🤟🏼great packaging well cared for. Aye appreciate the support! Glad I was able to help you add to the PC! Blown away by the sheer quality of service this seller delivers! My Funko Pop was cushioned and wrapped to absolute perfection, arriving without so much as a tiny scuff or dent on the box. Shipping was rapid and the item tracked smoothly and arrived right on cue. This seller is a rare find and one every serious collector needs to know about!These type of reviews is why I do what I do! The appreciation for what I put into this means a lot. truly thank you 🙏🙏 thank you amazing guy amazing service amazing package THIS GUY LOVES GUMMY BEARS!!!!!! Arrived really really fast!!! Great service, if he’s ever doing a show or surprise show, I recommend to buy from him for his steals and dealsAppreciate the Support Kale!!! Writing
Absolutely a 5-star seller! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Everything was packed amazingly well, and my package arrived quickly and safely. You can tell they really care about their customers and take the time to make sure everything arrives in perfect condition. Highly recommend this seller! 📦Appreciate the kind words my friend!!! good packaging amazing guy Everything arrived safely and looks great. Thank you! Appreciate the support and reaching out to me first. Sorry USPS hates me 😂 Jay is A1! Package came in super quick and secured💯Appreciate the support. my guy!!! 💯