レビュー (34)Love Love Love my cup!!! It’s beautiful 😍 And my free gift OMG you know me so well. Thanks girlie ♥️🐘 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕 So happy we found you and excited about our purchase. ❤️ Lover her custom orders ! High quality Fast delivery and pretty packaging 😊 I love ALL my pens!!! Def gonna purchase more. Beautiful pens 🤩 🖊️ Thank you 😊
Beautiful pens and glasses!!!!! Thank you 😊 great host. luv my items. thanks foe the gift Great quality with super fast shipping! I can’t wait to shop again 💕 Love my pens!! So cute & great quality! Love this seller. Love her shows. Defintely
Love the items. Package was perfectly wrapped for safety of glass tumblers. OMG Stunning Pens🖊 🥰 Fast shipping ✈️ 🚚 and Great Seller ‼️ I love them ALL. 💖 Also I had an amazing time at her show. I will be back❣️ 🥰 Practically Perfect in Every way! Wonderful creative pens! I love my pens 🖊️ Thanks so much for my gift 🎁 🤗Thank you again for being my very first customer!!!