レビュー (3,447)Everything is Stunning!!! and all the gifts! 🥹🥹🥹 love this seller so dearly. it's just what I needed! ty so much! Thank you for the crystal! Great.shows! thank you 😊 always great items thank you 😊 always great items Awesome crystals 🥰 and thank you for the FREE gift.....I really appreciate that! Got a givvy and the magnet was super cute and came in a timely manner. Thank you so much. Great pieces. Packing was great too. Everything arrived safely Awesome seller great packing thank you 😊 What a phenomenal seller and person! Heart of gold and I love her giggle, warms my heart! I gave my roller to my toddler (she thinks its 💄 makeup) and she is so content! Thank you for even fixing a braclet issue from a previous order! very happy with the carvings I purchased! They are all very detailed, fun and whimsical. Everything was very well packaged and shipped out quickly. Thank you! thank you for the pen I like it, it's pretty and you are just awesome👍🌹 Packed with love and care. Items are perfect and the givvys are always stacked! Tysm! Fast shipping! Great packaging! Thank k you so much! 🫶 Amazing Seller with Amazing Quality Items Amazing shipping ♡ Thank you so much Darling ♡ My FAVORITE seller!!! Beautiful pieces! a flower agate star for a gift!!! Thank You. ☺️🩷 You’re so amazing and sweet! Thank you so very much! Everything was beautiful 🤩