レビュー (141)Thank you guys for giving me a little juice with my products You were right the plastic on it was messed up by the time it got through the mail and got here. It was completely flat. It was not a box at all anymore. I’ll send you a picture. Stupid mail carriers. These two people are great. Give you honest prices for items. Love these folks great communication received goods perfect every time. Love these folks great communication received goods perfect every time. Got everything nice and tidy! Another perfect order and J says Thank You! Another Great Purchase! Thank You! One of the best sellers on Whatnot. a great asset to the community! Thank you so much for the extras. I really do appreciate it. Great items. Great show. Thank you!!! Absolutely the best seller so far on Whatnot. Very personable. Fair sales prices. Great communication. Great packaging. Prompt shipping and fantastic communication. Feels like dealing with best friend. Do yourself a favor and Save and Bookmark now... avoid the rush... stop reading this and go do it... youre still reading this ... really go.. do it. THANK YOU! YOU GUYS ROCK! Love this couple. Fast shipping, fair prices . Great items! Fast shipping. Thank you!!! Thank you for the steals. Also, I can’t thank you enough for the extras! I appreciate you. Takes care of return buyers. Thanks!