レビュー (88)Soooo cute and as shown!! obsessed 😩 perf addition to my embroidered jackets, i've been looking for brown for the fall i'm ecstatic to style it :3 just got a giveaway for now but the show was so fun to watch and it came so quick! the clothing came fast and in good condition. she is so kind. You’re the best🥰🥰AHHH TYYYYY I hope you lover everything ♥️♥️ Ahhhh tysm!!! It’s all perfect. And ty for pulling from your personal closet for mecan’t wait to buy from you again!Thank you so much for your purchase 🥹🥹 I’m so glad you love everything!! Lovely items, fast shipping. Ty! Great communication, great seller with awesome clothes!! My daughter loved the finds, thank you! I can’t wait to see more and buy more, I hope you’re loving your new label printer!! Came rlly fast and was super cute she’s so sweet and the items are gorgeous!!
Came quickly in good condition
Thank you so much!!! You’re literally the sweetest and these overalls are absolutely perfect. I will definitely be buying from you again!! 🫶🫶Yay I’m so glad you love them 🥹🫶 thank you so much! everything arrived and was as described. I got super cute clothes! cant wait to wear them! ♡ super cute and came as shown! tysm!!💕 thank youuuu!! i love so cute !! ☺️ and super sweet seller came so fast! but from her everyone !!!! Thank you so much, the tops are gorgeous , fast shipping! I will be definitely buying again!!I’m so glad you loved everything ♥️♥️ love this seller, my items were so cute & as described ❣️
love it, tysm!! 🫶🏽I’m so glad thank you for your purchase!!