レビュー (281)A++++++!!! Absolutely the best! Beautiful corals, great communication, ships overnight!!! Everything arrived in good shape and as described. Love the Chalices. Got a big mix of things I didn’t even purchase but I think the video receipt was off as well so definitely need to number corals and slow down a sec Overall great experience. Had a couple of mixups so bummed I didn’t get the elegance I had purchased but everything else came in looking good. Had a couple of acro’s that didn’t make the quarantine process but to be expected with wild coral sometimes. Looking forward to our next purchase and additions to the reefs. Thanks HEALTHY AND BIG! All I can ask for. I love dealing with AquaSD! Very happy with all of my purchases If your looking for bulk coral prices on small frags with the a couple random higher end frag deals sprinkled in this spot, they work with bulk coral so just make sure you dip
shipped fast and everything looked great everything came fast and alive, only one pest on 35 corals, and I dipped everything. I say thats a great outcome Just great! answered all my questions and helped alot and it all come in the mail packaged very well definitely will be buying again! Be patient, these guys are doing something special, the price points are untouchable. They are operating a massive coral auction farm with minimal staff. Def worth the wait. Impeccable specimens. Love you guys Awesome corals, great prices, ships overnight when you request! Definitely check them out and see how beautiful corals are! Beautiful corals for an unbeatable price. Great communication, fast shipping! A great experience! Thank you very much! Was missing a couple corals in the order, while the gents get shipping figured out, Ian took care of me with replacements. Great shop, great prices. Be patient, these guys are doing something special. Even spending a day extra in Kentucky due to ace Ventura style ups shipping errror. Package arrived cool, and alive. Gents packed her right. Great shop. Great prices Ian and his crew really deserve a five star!! Great business and they really helping people in the hobby get some awesome corals at great prices. They shipped from Cali to PA without any issues. 10/10 would recommend purchasing from them. Thanks to the people at ASD! I have been ordering coral online the last three years. These are some od the best coral I’ve ever received. Broken and off plug in the bag with cloudy water, not healthy when it arrived