レビュー (86)Arachnid comics always comes out with the best comics! Thank you highly recommend doing business with em ! Best sellers on Whatnot, Period
Top seller on this app, I get all my comics from them !! 10/10, Very quick shipping! Great packaging and amazing seller!! Fastest shippers on what not. Perfect condition, great packaging! best comic book seller ever All book look clean and I’m over all happy with them. Muah beautiful packaging as always BEST COMIC BOOK SELLER HIGHLY RECOMMEND !
Came in perfect condition packaged very well, plus a free sticker! Pretty cool dudettes, fast shipping, handled well and a gnarly selection of comics. Will def buy again If you don’t buy from her you’ll regret it trust
An excellent, responsible seller; their products are very reasonably priced and of excellent quality! Incredible seller will definitely buy from again. Highly recommend doing business with this seller ! 11/10 One time thanks !!! I can’t wait to buy more AMAZING PACKAGING! came super quick.
She’s my favorite comic seller on whatnot BUY MORE FROM HER! 💕💕 truly amazing. Congrats 🙉🙉 Package came sooner than I anticipated. Excellent service !