レビュー (46)more beautiful in-person thank you so much ☺️ 💖 ONE of my FAVOURITE SHOWS here in WhatNot! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ The BEST deals! Highly recommended! 🔥💯💯💯 Always great items and AMAZING seller 🫶🫶
Arlene truly loves what she does and it shows 💜💜💜 very nice seller and good service. Thank you Mare ko. My order was well packaged. Highly recommended seller. Road to 1K sales lets gooooooo Love love love everything!! Especially the crochet dress 😍 amazing deals and items were perfect 🥰 thank you Arlene! 💕 Amazing Seller, Fabulous Prices and adorable kids make this one of the best places to shop 👍❤️😁🇨🇦❣️ Packaged nicely, everything folded and clean. Great deals! Thanks so much!! Awesome seller with good taste!
Great clothes at amazing deal! Arlene is awesome! pickup was seamless and she is super friendly Perfection! Amazing seller, packaged carefully and amazing items! Thank you 🙏! I love the bracelet. Thank you so much for sharing your mom's jewelry collection I love it all! it came so quickly and packaged well, I will be back for more :) Kelly Awesome thanks gals! beautiful! love the hard work you put into them. 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻 I’m really happy !!! Wow, even the pencil case inside the bag is gorgeous! Thank you so much!!! 💖 Loved my order from Arlene! Everything was in pristine condition! Thank you so much ❤️ I love the pink skirt and the peach gym shorts. The Lizzie Violet looks a little too small. It may fit not sure and unfortunately when I was opening up the package there was a rip in the pink top. It’s fine now as I sewed it, but that was my fault. Thank you I really like these items and it was a really good price to get them. I love my pens, they are even more adorable in person, love my keychain as well, and shipping was fast!