レビュー (2,552)Thank you so much for the library card and ephemera I won in the giveaway. I enjoyed your show and demonstration on making the small halloween journal. I've bookmarked future shows. 🫶 Hi! Small but mighty. Thank you 😊 always love the goodies you have! thanks for the swift shipping :) Hi! I love my treasures from you. Dina’s cards and tags are great. The Dina washi is everything. In case you haven’t noticed…I love anything Dina Wakely 🫢 Hope you get more of her stuff. Thank you 😊 Thank you! You have a wonderful shop ! I would be there all the time. Great show and items. Thanks 😊 Great as usual, miss your shows, can't wait to see the new store!!! Love my charms! Thank you! Love My Crafty Goodies! Thank you So Much! Really Good to See You! ❤️ Love the watercolor supplies! Thank you Holy heck — got myself a whole bundle of Graphic 45 paper goodies, and I am in love! Quick shipping, careful packaging — love this seller! It's always a pleasure doing business with Artlines! their products a top quality ends\nThey are the nicest people! everything is always packet well, and received in great condition! Six purchases and they were all as described-great! Arrived in good order.🙂 Thank you!
Kind sellers and I love all of my items!💕 Great die cuts🧡 Thank you! super fast shipping! Marvelous items, fast shipping, and thank you for working with me! Such a wonderful seller who is so patient and kind to us every show Fastest shipping ever!! I think USPS has a direct line from you to me. Thank you for another fun show and shopping in your BIN and oh that rice paper is incredible!