レビュー (188)Yolanda never misses!!
Quality and unique pieces, and her measurements are always accurate!
Forever a returning customer Thank you for the beautiful jacket. Absolutely exquisite pieces!!!
Great quality! She sources with intention!!
Measurements are always spot on which is important as a curvy woman! One of the best to do it on the app!
So many stylish pieces and not to mention the seller and boutique owner is a stylist!!
Returning customer always! Pretty floral dress, great deal TY Beautiful pieces! Definitely will be shopping again 🩷 Everything was stunning! Thanks queen! Quality and fire pieces always!!!
Forever a loyal customer here!! Absolutely beautiful vintage bags! They arrived safely, were carefully packaged, and were even more gorgeous in person. A wonderful seller—I’m very happy with my purchase! ❤️👜✨ Purchased a cowboy hat and I am blown away at the quality and authenticity of it!! Highly recommend this seller 🤩Our newest fashion artist, thank you so much for your purchase, so glad you love your item!! Loved 🥰 Ty 👑One of our fave fashion artists 🥰🥰🥰 I love my dress!One of our newest fashion artists, so glad you love your item!! Thank you for my beautiful boho jewelry ! Love it so much Absolutely gorgeous pieces!!! I love the sweater I got...I can NOT turn down an 80s sweater with a dramatic shoulder pad 🤩A new fashion artist, with a love for drama, we stan 🥰😍😍😍 Thank you for the beautiful earrings. This was a great giveaway . Packaged with care. Thank you so much!Gotta protect that art 💪🏽💪🏽 So 🔥🔥🔥🔥 love it hard to find ankhs this one so vintage with the year and she can be a necklace love versatile pieces.Only the best for the best 😍😍 First purchase! Love my 2 brooches! TYSM!Live our fashion artists 😍😍 Great stylist and a fun host 💃💃💃 Love my items! Great seller!