レビュー (395)Everything is great! Thank you! Great seller & fast shipping! Perfect! Thank you Ashley! Thank you:) love your shows Ashley I always love items I get from Ashley! She’s always so honest about condition when running an item. I will definitely always support this seller💜 love your goodies and appreciate you 🤍🥹 Very happy with the seller! The items was shipped fast, I will be ordering me more stuff Very happy with the seller! The items was shipped fast, I will be ordering me more stuff Fastest shipping ever on this order! Thank you so much!❤️ We loved all the jams! I was so excited to open this package! Everything was perfect and shipped so fast. Plus great deals!! Thanks Ashley! Best preloved bundle!! Literally everything was in better condition than stated and got some prints I’ve been looking for :) love both things thank you ty ❤️ so much such a lovely surprise 📦 cant wait for your next show!! Thank you so much girl! Awesome packaging. Awesome seller I absolutely love this print! Super soft. Colors are vibrant. It was packaged perfectly. Thank you so much Ashley!! You’re the best! Pjs in amazing condition, shipped quick & great packaging. Thank you 🩷 All my stuff came in perfect! LS queeeeen 💖