レビュー (35)I am so happy with my purchase! This family is so amazing and I love being apart of their live shows 10/10! 🩷💜🩵 The packing childbearing been better was torn by time it got to me delivery was insanely slow. never had to wait as long as I did for this from any other seller. product cute got dirty because as I stated packing was torn. My son loves his new little friend! Thank you. This was a great find!!! Awesome buy! Fastest shipping! Thank you so much!!! Loved everything! Thank you again 🙏🏼🧃 Keep up the good work 👍🏼 i LOVE my new bag💕 fun game! Amazing show! Thank you so much 😊 Thank you. Everything was wonderful Had lots of fun at her auction. I won several giveaways. Fast shipping, awesome items. Thank you. Awesome bag giveaway
Had so much fun in your stream
Thank you so much I had a blast playing the mystery game and I got a bag out of it + the additional gifts. Thank you!