レビュー (29)thanks again! Great seller to purchase from. Great seller fast shipping and well packaged awesome seller ★★★★☆ Great comics overall and everything arrived in good condition. The only reason I’m giving 4 stars is because of the packaging tape. Some type of brown duct tape was used on the package and around the comics, making it very sticky and somewhat difficult to remove. I had to be extra careful to avoid damaging the comics. Other than the tape issue, the comics themselves were great and I’m happy with the purchase. Hopefully, a different type of tape can be used in the future. Overall, a good experience and I would still consider buying from asthmatic0110 again.Thanks for the feedback, We'll be sure to switch to using scotch tape in the future when securing comics together going forward to solve and avoid the issues you mentioned we appreciate the feedback and hope you shop with us again. FAKE. Claimed 115g of 925, but all magnetic. im not sure if an honest mistake or not but it didn't feel like silver, even though there is a stamp that says Mexico 925. I checked if it was just the clasps, but no, it's everything. At most, it's plated, but have not acid tested yet. buyer already reached out to apologize item was as described and I also gifted him a pair of 12kt gold antique glasses. From now on gifting stickers lessons learned. Great seller. Fast shipping and great packaging. Everything came out amazingly and perfectly! So happy with my purchase 😁 Great seller fast shipping and well packaged Shipped in very secure comic mailer, and thanks for the extra stuff & drawings!!!! Great stream with amazing photos for sale! Everything was packaged up well and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks so much!! arrived quick, packaged secure arrived quick, packaged well, exactly as described arrived quick, packaged well, exactly as described Great seller fast shipping and well packaged awesome print. Packaged secure with fast shipping. A+ Absolutely Amazing love them so much. the free stickers and audio Ghibli page was awesome thank you so much