レビュー (50,205)Love the seller! Super comfy jeans! thank you love your shows amd great deals Absolutely love the jackets I got! They are so comfortable!! I used to buy things from Kiki and was always happy and last time and now this time as well the quality have been so bad. I bought four things 2 of the 4 are smelly, dusty and dirty with stains and the zipper on my sweatshirt is broken so you can’t even unzip it. The sweatshirt was not advertised as broken so feeling bummed out. Love the capri’s! Thank you so much! Love my jeans! I will be getting more! Love my jeans! Thank you so much! Great items! Great prices! Will shop again! Love the items! Love the show! Bensy is a fantastic host! Love all of items! Super fast delivery!!! Thank you for the givvy! Love your shows, all the hosts are amazing! super fast shipping and great product