レビュー (366)Bought 6 teams, spent over $20 , received 2 cards and one wasnt even in a top loader. save your money!Breaks are not guaranteed and I topload all color and most good base rookies which is over the top of most. Buyer clearly has never bought into a break before and when I reached out to him to ask about the experience I was responded to with harsh comments. Well packaged and arrived as advertised. W Stream Quick shipping. Exactly as expected Awesome break!!! Got tons of nice cards. Thank you!!! fast shipping and tyvm for the givvy Just got giveaway.. nothing special at all but cant complain when its freeeee! Good seller! Great breaks! great show and great givvys 🫡🔥💯 Scum bagReached out to buyer to see what happened and no response 2nd review that was unprompted from this individual. Thanks! Well packaged! Fast delivery! Nice cards and packaging was great. Thank you! See you again soon Great room, don’t miss out! Very pleased! Thanks again! This dude calls his viewers r3tards.Has never and will never happen in stream buyer was angry that he did not buy and starting having his own little pout session.