レビュー (2,117)The Burberry perfume smells divine! Thank you so much! 🌺 Crazy fast shipping, perfect condition and exactly as shown. Can’t wait to buy more! Omg! Jo Malone fragrance! Thanks for the amazing givy! Love this Burberry hoodie, Fits perfectly! Super fast shipping and great packaging! Thank you! Thanks for the nice giveaway! 🫶🏻💕🫶🏻 Absolutely adorable Gucci dog pouch. Thanks so much! Thank you Jess! Love the perfume!!!
Perfect travel wallet. Compact and easy to find. Also thanks for the givey great bag, love it. can't wait to use it on my work trip. I received my Burberry crossbody today and it was brand new as described and packaged perfectly. This is my second purchase and I look forward to buying more purses. She is the only seller ill buy from on whatnot. Most amazing pieces you’ll find on the internet. Thanks so much for all the love and care you put into this! One of my dream bags checked off my list! It is gorgeous. Thank you so much, Jess! Love everything from this seller!! First Fusto and looks great on my black Peekaboo. Thank you! You have the best selection of Fendi luxury items! Love this great winter bag. Jess is my favorite seller on the ap and sources amazing unique bags. I received my puzzle bag today and it was in perfect condition. I am very pleased with my purchase and Jess is a great seller. OMG!!! Thank you so so much for the givvy! Its crazy amazing box! Absolutely stunning! I love it! Thank you for the lip gloss. Very pretty color. Great seller! 🌺 Thank you so much for the generous giveaway!