レビュー (474)So obsessed with this dress and can’t wait to wear it! Thanks so much! Love these!!Woohoo! Thank youuuuuu🫶🏽💖 Lola!!! My queen! Absolutely obssessed with your shows, your pieces , your vibe! I love everything thank you so much !!! Do not sleep ladies!!! Her shows are amazing! 🩷🩷🩷💖😭🫶🏽✨✨ thank you always, queen! Love all my purchases! Woohoo! Thank you Deanna!🫶🏽💕 Fastest shipping ever ! Great condition just as item was shown . This host has awesome options for all sizes too . On trend and vintage one of a kids with the lowest prices . I will shop with this host again ! 🥺💕thank you for taking the time to show me love 🫶🏽🫶🏽 A wonderful person to purchase from , great items and in great condition. My package was returned by the post office to her and she immediately reshiped , grateful for that thank you So sweet, tysm for your patience 🙏🫶🏽 OMG! I LOVE THESE PIECES! Thank you so much for the super fast shipment! I cannot wait to wear these! Thanks again, have a fabulous weekend! The perfect lounge pants! They fit amazing, thank you! Woohoo! Love a lounge pant!ty!🫶🏽 So thrilled this Olga is mine!! She’s on my body as I sit here writing this review! Best money can buy! Omg! lol. I love that. So happy you scored her!💫🫶🏽 Love everything I get from this seller. Has the best stuff Beautiful boho pants, thank you! Love, Love, Love! Always wonderful goodies 💜💜 Thanks babe 😘 Fast shipping, items arrived as described, can’t wait to style, thank you! Gorgeous gorgeous pieces Ty so much ten This was my first time buying here and I absolutely love everything that I got the seller is awesome. Thank you so much for everything.! Stunning pieces from this great seller! She has amazing items, can’t wait to get some more treasures! Thank you 💫💃🏻 She has the best items. Priced fairly. Dior bath suit under $50?! Unheard of. The best seller. So nice and so helpful. Went above and beyond for mix up with delivery. Wasn’t her fault. Shop with her! Great items as always!😍 Thanks Lola! ✨🫶🏽 Beautiful gems Ty so much