レビュー (166)Absolutely hands down the best color I've seen on a Kentucky Bluegrass knife!!. I already had one but that color pulled me in lol. Also the carribean blue bone is beautiful as well!! Thanks for the more than fair prices and fast shipping!! Great seller!! Excellent seller with an amazing show and inventory, customer service is top notch and I’m extremely happy with my purchase. Wonderful kind, generous and knowledgeable seller with beautiful inventory. I really hope they do well and develope a nice following. Thank y'all! Good people to buy from. Excellent quality and fast shipping. Will buy from again. Thanks for the free giveaway knife cool stuff Great seller. Will buy from again Great seller and customer service. Thank you! love all the different varieties of knives! great people great knives. nice tecX very happy thankyou great knife fast shipping Nice knife for a free Givy. Thank you so very much. Wonderful show. Sorry for all the inconvenience with UPS as advised and the best knife i own Thank you brother!! Great seller, fast shipping, and packed well. Will buy from again. Extremely kind seller. Fast shipping hreat knife, thank you very much