レビュー (84)Great surprise sets especially when I won an ascended heroes blister bought this on accident , but its a beautiful slab and I even got 3 packets with it , what a nice guy Binder collection. Hit the sylveon SIR 🔥 Very quick delivery and card was in great condition :) Amazing seller, my cards came packaged very well , in mint condition as shown on camera , 5/5 stars I’d definitely buy off them again
Crazy pull!! Can’t believe I landed such a great card 🔥🔥 Thank you for free gift! I got a free pack of gem 5 and pulled one of the chaser packs! Amazing streamer, quick delivery and well packed!! fab thank you and for the freebies xxx happy with product great stream 👍 great streamer. great selection of stock. my orders came really fast and well packed. wil defo be back in the future ggz Brilliant streamer! Always got great sets! Fast shipping and well packaged👌🏻 Absolutely brilliant seller! Was very well packaged and managed to bag some goodies💪🏼 will definitely be shopping again. Thanks bro Dawg thanks mate fast shipping thanks very fast delivery top seller well packaged quick delivery recommended Great service, Quick delivery and well packaged! I’m so pleased with my order! Really happy with my order! Everything arrived quickly and was packaged really well, keeping all the cards safe and secure. Awesome streamer with great energy and quality products. Really pleased with everything and would definitely buy again! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wow free stuff thank you! 💥🔸️💥 A Great Streamer 💥🔸️💥 Fab Items 💥🔸️💥 Well Packaged 💥🔸️💥 Fast Shipping 💥🔸️💥 Ta Very Much 💥🔸️💥 🐑 💥🔸️💥