レビュー (879)Great pieces and packages very well Amazing price, amazing product and amazing host!! Go check her out!! Love everything ! Love opening my box it always smells amazing! Amazing seller 💜💜 Item as described. Awesome seller. Would buy again. 😊 Beautiful jewelry! Thank you! Amazing brooches!!! Cannot wait to put these on my coat! They remind me of my mom so I’m super excited to wear them!! Amazing giveaway, too! Thank you so much!!! Absolutely love all of my jewelry! Stylish and very unique pieces! See you next time!♥️♥️♥️ Thank you so much ! Amazing person and great prices ! ❤️ always fast shipping. Thank you for the giveaway Such an amazing seller ! She definitely takes care of her customers and she has amazing products at great prices. Thank you so much for the extras. YOU ARE AMAZING ! 💜💜💜💜 I love when I see Barbaleen is live! Such a sweet seller. Jewelry is always beautiful, packed well and shipped quickly! Always wonderful thank you ! Love Barbaleen’s shows! Such a kind person! Items are beautiful and shipped quickly and with care. Very well packed thank you for pocketbac holder I love opening your boxes bc they smell so good ! Always packed with care 🫶🏽 wifey absolutely loves it it's her new favorite I enjoyed being in the show! The givvy I received was great♥️♥️❤️ Great items beautifully packaged with fast shipping.