レビュー (2,070)Beautiful pieces super fast shipping! Thank you so much 💓 Absolutely amazing seller. Good communication and always love what I get. Thank you Barbee. Wonderful as usual. ❤️ Very beautiful and great quality! Absolutely beautiful pieces! So cute! Great buys! Thanks! Super cute bangle. I love it 🥰 Amazing pieces as usual. Never anything run of the mill here. Well wrapped and shipped fast⚡️⚡️⚡️. Best and one of the earliest sellers on WhatNot. Thanks Barb🐝. 🌸🌸🌸 As usual, everything is lovely and packed extremely well. Thank you. Received my piece super fast, and it was even better in person! The packaging was fantastic—beautiful colorful boxes with fun colorful tape. Such a pretty presentation and a joy to open! 💕✨ This brooch is beautiful, I took my daughter on her first cruise and this cruise ship brooch is the perfect gift for her to remember our cruising adventure!! Thank you for taking such care in packaging it for her journey to me in Georgia! The thank you gift brooch was such a nice surprise for me, I adore it and have already found her a home on my jean jacket!!! Everything is beautiful- thank you! Everything is so beautiful! Love the cat earrings. Ty Great items! Organized seller and packing was amazing!
Thanks so much! I truly don’t even know where to start because this seller deserves so much more than five stars! ❤️ Every time I join one of her shows, you can see how much time, thought, and love she puts into making it special. Her shows are always put together so beautifully, and she has such an amazing eye for jewelry. The quality is honestly some of the best I’ve found on Whatnot, and her selections are absolutely gorgeous. There’s always something that I can’t live without!
What really sets her apart, though, is the way she treats her customers. Her packages arrive so quickly, and everything is packed with so much care. She takes the time to make it feel like a special little gift when you open it. Her free gifts are incredibly generous & thoughtful. She absolutely does not have to do that, but it shows just how much she cares about her customers. She deserves every bit of support, appreciation and success that comes her way! Thank you for being you! Have a great day! Very nice quality pieces! TY ❤️ it! I love all the pieces I got from you! Thank you! Box arrived dented but the items inside arrived safely