レビュー (1,079)Thank you for the giveaway my wonderful friend 🧡 5 star rating- thank you 🙏 Very well done! Nice pen creation! This was so adorable. My sister had found a Garfield pen and I was so jealous. Now I have one of my own. Very nice. My granddaughter will love it. I received my Ghostbusters pen and love it! The decals are awesome! Thank you very much! Beautiful pen and fast shipping! I love this pen so much and brag about it. Amazing creator and seller. Thank you for the giveaway! Live your shop. I will definitely come to more shows.
Thank you! Awesome Seller!!! Thank You for the giveaway! Great packaging and good quality product Thank you for the cutest little dragon givvy!
Won this for a givvy!! The decal is SO cute! I love it, thank you!!
I’m very satisfied with the condition of the doll I bought and how fast the shipping was! Thank you so much for my gorgeous giveaway. You're the best and so talented my sweet friend!