レビュー (118)Fantastic items, what a great bundle. Thankyou lovely lady! xx I will absolutely 💯 return to BargainQueen. She has some gorgeous items and is so reasonably priced. Her items are priced fairly and she offers lots of amazing bundles. I am so pleased with my order. Thank you so much lovely. xbargainqueenprelovedclothes出品者
awh am pleased you love your iteam lovely and thank you 🙂 excellent items as usual from this lovely lady,thankyou for my bargins xx Perfect as always my queen xx fab items thankyou lovely x Lovely items at bargain prices thank you 🩷 Stunning items, Fab price, lovely genuine seller. Thanks so much 🩷🩷 fantastic items louise thankyou x all the clothes are nice I will buy more 5 star rating as usual, xxx Great items, Great price & lovely friendly seller! Thankyou 🩷 Bargain queen strikes again! Perfect
lovely items,excellent condition, thankyou lovely xx excellent items as usual,great bargins at excellent prices.highly recommend this seller xx absolutely fantastic queen x obviously cant stop buying😂, never disappointed it the items from this beautiful lady definitely recommend Amazing as always thank you so much beautiful xx fab items,highly recommended, buying from louise you won't be disappointed xx