レビュー (200)Great card, and fast shipping. Great product good packaging and quick shipping thanks for the cards Great product good packaging and quick shipping thanks for the cards received in good condition and timely manner. thanks for sharing your live Exceptional Seller!! Exceptional Show!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Wonderful seller! ❤️
Everything was packaged with such care, and my order arrived safely and exactly as described. 📦✨
Would happily buy from this seller again! 😊
Thank you so much!
🍀 Packerbacker72 Sweet cards!!!! Love the wild card stream, this seller rocks,thank you so much❤️ Awesome deals!!! Sick cards! Shipping was super quick and secure. Thanks for the deals 🤙 Cards were in excellent condition. Will buy from again! 🤗 Cards all arrived in great condition. Good seller with good prices. Thanks! Thank you for the Paige rookie!! 10/10 Great deals fast shipping thanks!!! Thank you for the awesome Sophie cars! 10/10! card has small ding and surface damage I didn't know about but it's 3 bucks, great seller, would come back. Just hope next time I get warned.I apologize for the “small ding” and “surface damage” on your 3 card you purchased.
I attempt to eliminate any scenario such as this when I’m ripping a case (1k+ cards) I do my over view based on signatures, numbered, player, halo, parallel etc. I do my best to remove damaged cards.
Not sure if you’re new to this, but sometimes cards come damaged from the factory. As I said before if I see damage it goes into the discard non sell pile.
I am very curious to know and see the damaged card. I may appear aggressive but breakers/sellers who off cards 300% over comps post reviews like th Great cards. Quick shipping. Thanks. Bangers! Thanks as always for the sick deals. 🤙 Fun show very enjoyable product. I’ve shown price is great wrapped well joining. Highly recommend recommended Thank you , love the card!!! Great show and seller!!! Great cards. Quick shipping. Thanks Awesome guy! Great cards! Great deals! Great show! Thanks man!