レビュー (243)Fast Shipping! Thanks again😃🔥 Fast Shipping! Great Cards! Great Dude! Thanks again😃🔥 Can’t complain it was 7 givys thanks appreciate it manHeck yeah!! Thank you! Hope to have you back! Had to pay 7.50 for non bendable pwe. Woulda rather had just penny sleeves. For $3 of cards. Just packaged wrong. No big deal. 5 star. He blocked me. It’s whatever. I understand where you’re coming from, and I apologize for the shipping cost. The cards were packaged the way I normally ship them to make sure they arrived safely, but I understand that the shipping cost was frustrating, especially for a smaller order. I’ll take this as feedback and make sure I handle situations like this better in the future. I appreciate the 5-star review and your feedback. Great seller. Shipping was quick and packaged well. Fast Shipping! Thanks again😃🔥 Quick and painless transaction! Card came in quickly and perfectly packaged. Will do business again! A++++ Fast Shipping! Thanks again😃🔥 Fast Shipping! Thanks again😃🔥 Fast shipping ant packaging was good Solid deals both times dealing with seller. Worked a deal and seller gladly held card until funds were ready! I will 100% be a buyer again! A+
thank you!! keep up the great work!! Packaged nicely! Will return for more PC and show stock!!
Great seller. Great products and quick shipping. TY. Best deals I’ve gotten on this app by far! Packaged really well, Good Inventory, Thanks Again!!! Great experience and cards, thanks! Great seller! Great deals! Fast Shipping! Thanks again😃🔥 Great seller! Fast and well packaged shipping. Show was entertaining and full of great cards. Thank you!