レビュー (1,045)Josh is the man!! great show, great cards!! my fave streamer! great selection, always fair prices, and all around quality guy! I’ll be buying more for sure. bdb always quality cards and service! Bdb does it again. Always has the best product whether that is sealed, slabs or singles. Biggest inventory on what not. I would 100% recommend to anyone that is looking for top quality cards from a top quality guy Amazing show, host went out of their way to ship sooner, even though they already did me a huge favor!!! Amazing selection of cards from Pokemon masters all the way to poke beginners, great vibes, and even better Host!! Pristine delivery!!! Would rate 100 stars if able!!! Everything came as described and well packed. Great seller, highly recommend them. Flawless shipping!!! Great stream amazing host! Awesome seller. Fast shipping. Great place to buy! best streamer on whatnot! Absolutely love the card I got from the giveaway! Thank you again!
Love the givys but again the Groudon… 350$ right now! 😂 Thanks for the givy brother but I want that Groudon for $350! 👀 lmk Got both cards came in the mail quickly and packaged securely. I will always come back and buy from this guy! Very fair prices Another fantastic purchase from BDB and he included bugs as my giveaway 😍 card as shown! dude has variety of bangers and delivery was quick Great sellar. looking forward to doing more business.