レビュー (28)I absolutely love my swallow! A paste and silver bird is something I have been searching for a while, so thank you for offering a piece in such great condition at a great price. She will be in my collection forever!🤍 Stunning piece to add to my collection! Great communication from Seller. 🥰 Erin thank you so much!!! Fabulous items and beautiful packaging. absolutely gorgeous Bohemian garnet star brooch in such beautiful condition! so beautiful and such an incredible seller! also the giveaway I got was just divine! thank you so much for being incredible! 💞 Got my lockets! So glad got it all worked out. Thanks for everything. I received my beautiful pieces of antique jewelry from Erin and they are even more precious in person!! ♥️ I love them! 😍 TYSM! Amazing seller! Great pieces and great prices. Super sweet and ships quickly! I absolutely love my new fob! Thanks so much💖🥰 I received my beautiful paste swallow and she is perfect!! It was packaged carefully and arrived quickly, thank you!! 😍 Three great pieces in one wonderful package. Thank you so much! I ordered a gold tone necklace.I really love the quality. The necklace is beautiful. I got a set of earrings and necklace from the giveaways. I will definitely be ordering from this seller again. She has the best pieces!