レビュー (437)great breaker. check out the shows. pulls 🔥 Really happy with the service and care provided by beachsidebreaks!! Love my PC that I’ve created over the last few months! Great RIPS! card came mint, but i did think i was gonna get my jets or giants cards for the giveaways that i won but no just some trick or treat packs That's my bad. If you win another free giveaway in the future I'll make sure to get you some Jets / Giants cards. Awesome free givy cards thank you very much 😊 Honest guy & fun breaks! Thank you! thank you for the givy 👍 appreciate you Great packaging great show too Top notch card dealer. Great breaks thank you! Great show great packaging Fun Whatnot experience. The shipping was quick and secure. Items arrived without damage. Will be returning to for more breaks in the future! Cards were packaged & protected very well. I’d do business with these guys again! Fun Whatnot experience. The shipping was quick and secure. Items arrived without damage. Will be returning to for more breaks in the future! Super chill dude and super nice! Def pop in!
Thank you so much! Go Bolts Don’t do giveaways if you get mad when I win? Was happy to snag the Panthers! Lets gooo! Great products, fun stream setup to break some packs, fast shipping and quality service!