レビュー (818)love everything i got! amazing seller and great deals. Absolutely the best! She has it all. You always have a good time on her shows 👏🏻 I don’t even know where to start regarding this amazing seller! She’s one of the best and always has amazing items! ❤️🔥🌟 I’m lucky to call her my friend! Love everything I get from her !! 🤍🤍 she is the best seller to help your creativity shine so much more 🤍🤍 LOVE my items! Thank you so much :) Love all my goodies! Thank you! Best seller ever! Love her dearly. Run to join a show! We have a good time and she has amazing items🌟 Love love love! As always! Cynthia is incredible! shes an amazing seller and gets the best products which always has me coming back for way more! i love it all and cant wait to get even more! ❤️🔥❤️🔥 highly recommend coming into her shows! Great packaging! Love ordering from Cynthia! Will always go back! Absolutely amazing! Love ordering from Cynthia! Will always return! 💕 Thank you so much! Love it all!💚💚 Couldn’t ask for a better seller! Cynthia is the sweetest! Her products are always phenomenal and they are always packaged so well!!! Can’t wait to receive more items! 🤩🤩🤩 Fantastic finds!!! Thank you!!! Cynthia is the sweetest person ever! All of her items are top quality and she makes sure you have fun in her lives! I always have the best time and I appreciate her friendship! 🔥🔥🔥 Love my purchase from her. I love everything. She has some cool stuff. Will be buying more