レビュー (106)Perfect items and wrapped so nice. Givvy was awesome. Thanks so much. Beautiful bag.
Smelled like cigarettes. Will have to have cleaned. Won a fashion keychain in a giveaway so cute thank you and the host even let me pick wich color I wanted Great quality I Love It!!!!! Everything was great! Highly recommend these sellers. Thank you so much! :) All my items are beautiful and the show was amazing! Thank you! thanks you, I love my bags I was very satisfied with my purchase super clean wallet 🩷 Rapid shipping. The order was what I had ordered. Hosts were so pleasant. Thank you 😊 kitty bag charms are so cute! randomly found these amazing women and I couldn't scroll away!!! Amazing deals and so fun to watch!! definitely 5 stars 🤩 Love my new wallet and the other items purchased! Shipping was fast and items were as described! Thank you, I am Happy with my purchase. Will buy from again 🤗 So cute in person! Thank you