レビュー (185)Love my new capybara loving friend. She has the best pen sets at great prices. I enjoy her shows very much. Absolutely love everything, thank you so much. Fast shipping and well packaged. 🫶🏼 I received another great package, including an amazing pen bag full of bead choices. more than enough needed to make a pen. and the seller is very genuine. kind and definitely wants to please the buyer. these pen bags were super cute totally in love with my pen and bead bags. everything always matches perfectly. so much though put into each and every one and the host is super friendly and sincere. YAY! I love my cute Twinkle pen bag! She put in so many useful beads, I can make way more than just one thing. Really worth the price! Always a joy shopping with Beadedbybella! ❤️ Amazing seller!! The best!! She has everything!! All items are excellent quality!! Best beads, pen kits, focals!! Ships super fast and packages nicely! 💕💕 ABSOLUTELY PERFRCT!!!!I love you, my dear friend thank you so very much for your continued support and loyalty and your friendship means everything to me!! Love my items thank you so much! Such a sweet seller!! Love you my friend! Awesome Items thank you very much!!! Great Seller! Love my pen bags!! Thank you so much! In love with all of my bead packs 🥰 thank you!My Hillary, I can’t thank you enough for being such a wonderful friend and supporter to me. It means everything just to have you in a show. Thank you for all the laughs all the time. Absolutely gorgeous beads! Ton of variety to choose from. She really makes sure you get what you want and she is very sweet and appreciative!! Girly, thank you so much!! This means everything! So thankful you found me!! Fantastic price for all the goodies I received in the focal pouch!! Great seller!!Thank you so much for taking the time to say something kind for me! Means everything! received my focal cup wrap kit and love it. thank you for offering the bundle and for picking out such great vocals for me.Your support and friendship means everything to me LJ! Thank you for taking the time to say such kind things! I honestly forgot what I ordered and wow I am not disappointed in myself for amazing grabs 🥰😍. seriously the pen bags come with more then enough beads for a few pens 🤯. a serious thank you.. you are amazing!Thank you SO MUCH for this incredibly kind review! You’ve made my day! So happy you are happy! Love my fancy beads so much! Thank you for the freebies I LOVE the ones you chose for me! Packaged with care, fast shipping! Amazing shop :) I’m so happy to hear you love all my stuff girl! You taking the time to leave kind words means everything!! Thank you endlessly! Absolutely love everything, thank you so much! 😊 Celina you are so kind! Thank you! Also I found my seashell beads 😂🤣🫶🏼 thought of you! Loved my beads thank you !!Thank you so much for your kindness and support. It means a lot girly! Perfect! My capys were perfect! I loved them!
amazing stuff as always with the best customer service. host is very friendly and welcoming. her inventory is like Mary Poppins bag 95% chance she has what you're looking for. Beautiful beads and fast shipping.