レビュー (143)Amazing seller! Thank you for taking great care of me! One of the BEST sellers on Whatnot… but without a doubt, the BEST 🐻! 😂🔥 Great vibes, great cards, and always a good time. 💚💜 I love his shows! Bear does an awesome job. Great energy and great cards!!! You won't find anyone better a packaging your purchases and shipping was fast! Thanks bro!!! I will be back!!! Great seller-great cards with great packaging great card,fast ship,highly recommended Bear's show is awesome. Packed and shipped everything perfect. Thanks bro. I will be back! Great seller! Good show. Great cards! Well packaged and quick shipping! A+ One of the best sellers on Whatnot! 🔥 Always has fire cards, great deals, and some of the best shipping/packaging around. Everything always arrives fast and protected. Definitely a seller you can buy from with confidence! Always a smooth experience, everything comes in great shape, and I’m always happy with my purchase. Definitely one of those sellers you keep coming back to! 💛 Another purchase, another great experience! Everything is always packaged well and exactly as expected. Definitely a seller I’m happy to keep coming back to. Thank you again! fast shipping, good packaging, and card was in great condition Great seller! Great cards! Fast shipping and well packaged! A+ seller! Great seller! Great cards! Fast shipping and well packaged! A+ seller! Great seller! Great cards! Fast shipping and well packaged! A+ seller! Great seller! Great cards! Fast shipping and well packaged! A+ seller! Great seller! Great cards! Fast shipping and well packaged! A+ seller! Great seller! Great cards! Fast shipping and well packaged! A+ seller!