レビュー (326)Always an excellent show host with so many excellent items. The three turtles I got this time were gorgeous and two of them were even bigger than I thought they were. Bear always does right by his customers. Absolutely gorgeous in person and well packed! Thank you! Beautiful Caribbean Calcite sphere with an awesome rose quartz sphere holder. Bear has great stuff at great prices! Thank you for the awesomeness!!! My son LOVES the turtle!! You’re the best 💜💜💜 Thank you so much. The items are all beautiful. Brother Thank you for my new pieces. They look better in hand like you said. This seller has some outstanding deals on quality crystals. Fast and friendly service and shipping. A beautiful sphere and an adorable mushroom. Also a gorgeous sphere as a very generous buyers giveaway. He always has great shows and great items at excellent prices. Love every single piece they're perfect, great vibes as always and once again the sphere was significantly bigger than I thought it would be! As always awesome rocks at great prices. Ink they're always puts on a great show and has fabulous giveaways. I have bought from him several times in the past and I'm sure I will again. arrived in perfect condition, just as described! Will be back to buy again! Thank you for the givvy💙💙💙 Nothing but good words and high praise for this seller. Kudos for everything he does from crystals to deals to service and shipping. I recommend this seller to anyone and everyone. You can't go wrong here that's for sure. This seller is top notch all the way across the board. From quality crystals to some outstanding deals he knocks it out of the park. Always a good time with chill vibes. Fast and friendly service and shipping. So stop by the bearcave for great deals and a good time AMAZING Seller!!! I loved my items so much h!! absolutely stunning carved Crystal starfish! completely happy with my purchase The black rose skull seriously blew me away! I love it so much, I almost cried! Everything was amazing, but that skull.....words cannot describe how happy I am! Thank you SOOOOOO much, friend! You are amazing! 🥰 Black rose slab was even better in person!!! I absolutely LOVE everything! Thank you so much!! Thank you so much!! The dinos were a definite hit with my son! ❤️❤️ Inkyy is absolutely an Amazing, genuine, kind soul human being! An outstanding crystal seller that curates your purchase to you and what you’re looking for!! He passes along the savings he gets to his buyers!! Will not go wrong purchasing from him!!
🌒🌕🌘🖤 You will enjoy your visit to the bearcave. From the crystals to the deals. Can't go wrong here that's for sure. Nothing but fire pieces and unbelievable deals. Always a laid back time with a outstanding vibe. so come by for some crazy deals and a cool vibe. recommend this seller to anyone. once again this seller knocked it out of the park. From outstanding crystals to fantastic deals. You can't go wrong here, I would recommend this seller to anyone. Always fast and friendly service and shipping. Come by for some good deals on quality crystals and stay for the chill vibes