レビュー (526)I absolutely loved the variety of crunchy squishes that she had on this particular show : ) I’m sure I’ll be back for more Very well packaged & the most perfect squish ever!!! Do yourself a favor and order from this amazing seller! Very impressed & will definitely be ordering again! 🤍 Thank you for the cutest stickers Packed great& received quickly Great packaging thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ best selections of squishies, always bringing the new 🔥 Thank you! Super items and fast shipping! Excellent Condition! As described! Excellent communication! Excellent packaging! Amazing shop and products! Definitely recommend! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing show and seller, thanks for the great grabs! Love, love, love all these Vaseline and coconut oil squishes! Thanks as always for great show and careful packaging 🙏 Fantastic seller! Obsessed with my little boo basket, such an insane value! Everything was carefully packaged, shipped quickly, and exactly as seen in seller’s live. Will definitely buy from this seller again! Thank you! ☺️ Always try to watch and buy in her shows. Just the face was a bit scratched up. Loved the variety of items that I hadn’t seen before : ) My Grandaughter is going to love this Halloween bucket. It has all the squishy's and a dumpling that she likes. Thanks you. Great varieties. Nice seller. Items packaged securely I really liked the stickers they are cute ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ as always 🔥 Always packaged well and received in timely manner! Love this shop!!!