レビュー (205)My new skeleton cauldron is freaking awesome. My office is going to love it and my new earrings are perfect. Thank you so much. You are so awesome. I freaking love Becca. She is an honest down to earth person that loves bringing us goodies. I love every single item I received and thank you so much for the great givy. You have to start shopping with Becca. She is fab and has a bit of everything. A+++ super cute earrings and the seller is hilarious!! Fast shipping. As always beccalicious75 delivers knock out deals & a never ending selection Smells so manly. I’m tired of these soaps that are for guys that smell girly. Thanks Becca. You rock Great seller here on WN 🌺 great host, nice products Excellent seller with crazy deals. Thank you for all my goodies Love your designs, tythanks for your support. I just make whatever pops into my head... and somedays it's weird up there...🤣🤣🤣 What an amazing seller. So polite and helpful. You are an inspiration!!! Just wait for your next package!!! Thank you. As always!!!I am beyond grateful for everything you do for us new sellers! 7 new seller groups is just amazing... The raid trains you do... You give so much to the wn community and never ask for anything in return. Thank you so much Becca!! Great show!! Love the products and thank you for the giveaway also and honestly the bible verse card is just what I needed. Much appreciated on that too. 💕 I'm so glad the Bible verse came when you needed it. I have different ones, so come visit anytime. if you ever need to talk, just dm me. Absolutely great seller and I love all my products. Thank you so much.Candice232323 thank you for all the support!!! Feel free to come hang out with me anytime. great products, amazing host, and fast shippingty love. I'm glad you enjoyed everything. Feel free to come back and hang out with me!! Always a great deal. Fun handmade earrings. She certainly has things you’ve never seen. If she doesn’t have it, she’ll get it! Heather, love you always!! I don't think I would have hit 1k without your support and raid trains!! Thank you for the great deals 💗thank you for all the support on my road to 1K. She’s the best!!!You guys are the best. love watching your shows!!!