レビュー (1,241)love it! can't wait to make a sun dress for my great niece when she's born! Thank you for the giveaway. I really enjoyed your show, and look forward to shopping with you. Becca is amazing! Thank you so very much for all my great fabrics. Absolutely fabulous fabric!! Quick and well packaged! Beautiful fat quarters!! Thank you so much for the great deal and little pattern🌹 Love all my goodies! Packed with care and shipped fast! I'll be back!! 😄 fun show and I got some cool vinyl. thank you Got my happy mail today and ❤️ love everything in it! Well packed too. I enjoy Becca's lives, she is so knowledgeable with fabrics! thank you for the givey!🤗 Love the ribbon thank you Thank you so much for the giveaway! Can't wait to use the pattern!! ☺️ 2nd purchase, love seller! quick ship and great packaging!! look for her wheneveri need fabric! Pretty Fabric and great Customer Service Amazing as always!! Looking forward to many more great treat myself days with Becca’s fabric! Beautiful fabrics. Thank you! shipping went great. my gifts and givies are awesome. Thank you for a smooth transaction. I will visit your sit soon once again 💓 Got it in today and I am so excited to make a bag Very nice Fabric and great Customer Service I need more than 5 stars to give Becca! Excellent and oh so much fun!